We’re currently taking on a small amount of private book tours, tied in to our NetGalley services–focusing on both reviews and exposure at once. For more information you can email us at email@example.com
While our main focus is building up reviews via NetGalley as that can offer a lot of additional exposure (and reviews) that would be both difficult and time consuming to get otherwise. NetGalley offers easy reviews access for bloggers, librarians, book sellers and media. And in the two years we’ve been working with NetGalley, we’ve learned that pairing a tour with NetGalley exposure makes for signifigantly increased visbilitity. From the beginning to your NetGalley listing to the end of your tour (and then some) readers are seeing books all over the book blogging world, so it’s hard not to take notice.
We offer a small tour on top of a NetGalley listing to increase exposure, plus an optional cover reveal for the same author, and you have far more exposure than offered by any other tour service at the same price point. We’re also quite flexible, so if you’re looking for something specific, let us know!
* Two week event with 8-12 stops on the tour!
* This tour will include reviews/excerpts/guest post/Top 10 lists.
* Includes a custom banner ads, without any tour company marketing. It’s all about you and your book!
Includes one month NetGalley listing via Patchwork Press
* We upload your book on to NetGalley for you, referencing our setup form
* We monitor review requests for you, approving those who can help promote or review the book, and declining anyone who isn’t a good fit or who is just looking for free books
* We forward reviews on to the email address of your choice as they come in
BONUS Cover Reveal
* We will organize and coordinate one cover reveal for you (must be the book featured on this tour or a sequel at a later date)
Tour Price – $150
To get started, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the basic information about your book and what dates you are looking to promote it. We will get back to you as quickly as possible to get things started, and are always around to answer questions.